Cohort agencies receive 11 group learning sessions and 300+ hours of customized consultation, equipping your nonprofit to:
- Year 1: Build a comprehensive measurement system based on Theory of Change.
- Year 2: Implement, fine-tune, and align your system with existing operations. These steps equip your team to use your data to make decisions to strengthen programming, staff, resource decisions, partnerships, and ultimately your mission attainment.
The following services are included:
- Pre-test and post-test on 17 benchmark practices, both self-assessment and outside evaluation
- One agency-wide day-long Theory of Change session
- Eleven cohort sessions introducing benchmark content
- Customized consultation and coaching to build your system, including logic models, measurement tools, database planning, human resource alignment, strategic partnerships, development alignment
- $4,000 toward customizing your Client Relationship Management database
- Coaching support as needed to ensure that your data is meaningful and accurate
- Coaching support as needed to analyze your data and use it to drive program improvement, strengthen staffing, and inform management decisions
This prepares you to use your data to drive improvement as follows:
What does the two-year Capacity Institute cost?
|If your nonprofit’s budget is||$200,000 to $2 million||$2 million to $5 million||$5 million and up|
|The 2-year cost is||$30,000||$40,000||$50,000|
The fee may be paid on a fee-for-service basis or it may be supported partially or entirely by funding partners. Scholarships may be available to cover up to 50% of the fee. For more information please contact Ellen Bass at 617-445-2737 x 113 or email@example.com.
Check out our readiness criteria!